SINGAPORE JOBS HIRING






Here you will find a lot of job vacancies, according to your eligibility. Please send us your resume. We have tried it. We will contact you. For that click on the link below we is an online job site. Here you can find work opportunities in any where. by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry. We are not an employment agency we merely offer gulf employers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.LOCATION : SINGAPORE
Jobs type : FULL TIME / PART TIME
Jobs Position : TRAVEL / HOTELS / RESTAURANT / AIRLINES / RAILWAYS.
Qualifications:
Freshers Can Also Apply on similar roles .
Empowered individuals with excellent communication
Management and people skills.
Must be able to read and speak English
Singapore, with total land area of 719.1 square kilometers, has total population of 5.535 millions as of 2015. The population consists of 3.902 millions of residents (Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents) and the remaining are non-residents.[  The average population per square kilometers is 7,697, one of the most dense population in the world, third after Monaco and Macau
Development and planning of Singapore workforce to achieve "globally competitive workforce in a sustainable manner" are done and under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Manpower (Singapore). Other aspects of employment related functions as International Talent Promotion, Labour Relations, Management of Foreign Manpower, Labour Welfare and Services, are also covered by the ministry
Overview articles summarize in prose a broad topic like biology, and also have illustrations and links to subtopics like cell biology, biographies like Carl Linnaeus, and other related articles like Human Genome Project.





   
Singapore gained independence as the Republic of Singapore (remaining within the Commonwealth of Nations) on 9 August 1965 with Lee Kuan Yew as the prime minister and Yusof bin Ishak as the president. Race riots broke out once more in. Lee Kuan Yew became Prime Minister, and the country moved from Third World economy to First World affluence in a single generation. Lee Kuan Yew’s emphasis on rapid economic growth, support for business entrepreneurship, and limitations on internal democracy shaped Singapore’s policies for the next half-century.











Comments

  1. I am Naresh from chennai. I dont know how to contact your company. Please call me my number. 8754668210 & mail id. nareshsukumar96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam Ajikumar pk
    Diploma in Eletrical engg
    ajikumar1662@gmail.com
    Phone 91 9061121095

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam Ajikumar pk
    Diploma in Eletrical engg
    ajikumar1662@gmail.com
    Phone 91 9061121095

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applying for Helper

    azzuazz@gmail.com
    +919924811824

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I apply for fish packer
    Rubelm1987@gamail.com
    Phone 81734519

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm prashanth Shanthgk2002@gmail.com
    00919440519933
    I'm degree completed I need a job as accounts related

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Florante F. Fabian
    09956313086
    larry_fabian@yahoo.com
    I am applying for Fish Packer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear respected Sir My Name is Arun Mohan Iam a waiter I have 14 years experience in waiter job my mail id arunmohan12395@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello sir im vijay babu from india im eager to work in your company sir
    my mail id cyberzonebrowsing@gmail.com and my phone number is 9629971557
    please give me this job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Applying for cleaning staff

    ReplyDelete
  11. How i am applying Singapore job

    ReplyDelete
  12. How i am applying for waiter

    ReplyDelete
  13. javedashrafkhawaja1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am interested in electrical technician radheshyamprajapati097@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keenly interested in these vacancies
    Electrical Engineer
    Electronics Engineer
    zaidiammar@gmail.com
    6+ years experience
    Electrical Engineering, Field operations, Project Co-ordination, Project Estimation, Project Management ( 3 projects of data center upgradation)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is Setlhalefo Daniel Isaac(Botswana)
    am interested in sales man job with 2 years experience
    dayne.isaac@yahoo.com
    whatsapp-0026772458846

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi
    Mohmmed Imran saudi Arabia returan my contact number 7297009768 india rajsthan electrician saudi Arabia returan my contact number 7297009768 onther wark expireans 4years please feedback my sel phone

    ReplyDelete
  18. jdsjafarali@gmail.com,
    Gulf, India 18 years exp,
    Electrical.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am Muhammad Arif
    Eletrical engg
    khanarif6280@gmail.com
    Phone 92 3349466306

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi i am lokman from Bangladesh.
    I interested for security stuff.
    Mail lokmanhossain22@yahoo.com
    + 8801813526304

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am Nagarajan VS
    B.Com graduation and require for finance and accounts.
    Mob +918754494348

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have driving license Dubai. I have experines 10 years. English Arabic. Urdu. I have experines also computer data entry operator

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear sir I'm najeem I'm front Kerala and I'm seeking for a job so kindly please share details on my mail najeemmanzoor31991@gmail.com
    regards Najeem Manzoor

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am Binod Pany from orissa my mail I'd -binodpany63@gmail. Com and my number +919337942910. I'm interested but how to contact and apply.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am Binod Pany from orissa my mail I'd -binodpany63@gmail. Com and my number +919337942910. I'm interested but how to contact and apply.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am raihana sula juhudi, 22 years old I was graduate a four years course I take up of bachelor of science in business administration, ,this is my email, Raihanajuh@gmail.com I want to work there because I believe I have a good contribution and experience .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LULU HYPERMARKET JOBS 2018 | DUBAI

SINGAPORE JOBS 2018